Patient Participation Group
A selection of patients and practice staff who meet at regular intervals to decide ways of making a positive contribution to the services and facilities offered by the practice to the patients.
If you would like to register, please complete our Patient Participation Group Registration form.
The purpose of the Patient Participation Group is to:
- Provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their own healthcare
- Encourage health education activities within the practice
- Give patients and practice staff the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their practice
- Act as representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care
Some of the initiatives that our Patient Participation Group have already influenced/have been part of are:
- Ludham car park upgrade
- Upgrade of reception at Stalham Green Surgery
- Age Concern community/surgery links
- Patient survey and action plan