Ludham and Stalham Green Surgeries aims to provide our patients with high quality, person-centred, accessible, integrated care in a safe, responsive and courteous manner.
In order to do this we will:
- Provide a service which puts patient safety, care and wellbeing at the heart of all we do. Our services are patient centered and ensure effective, responsive continuity of care.
- Convey compassion in all that we do, assessing and responding to need. Patients are truly respected and empowered as partners in their care.
- Respect all, show courtesy, seek to understand, treat all fairly, value each person as a unique individual and support the vulnerable.
- Act with integrity and be accountable for our actions.
- Continuously learn and improve, adapting to change and building on achievements to develop our services.
- Promote best practice encouraging continuous professional development of all members of the practice team and valuing the contribution of each team member.
- Nurture a culture which is innovative, inclusive, open and mutually supportive.