Please be aware that we may use new providers or suppliers to help us quickly adapt during the outbreak and to continue your care effectively. For example, we may use a new provider for video consultations. We may not be able to add these to our transparency materials right away, and we apologise for this but please be assured that all of our processors are bound by contract to protect your data.
During COVID-19 we may ask you to send a photograph of your bruise or skin condition that you are concerned about whilst we conduct virtual consultations. This photograph will be used by the clinician to determine any medical treatment necessary and will be added to your medical record.
Please note that as this is sent via email, it may not be secure and we therefore ask that you only include your NHS number alongside your photograph in the email. The photograph should only be of the area requested and no other person should be visible in the shot.
Your practice takes privacy seriously and we want to provide you with information about your rights, who we share your information with and how we keep it secure.
Please use the links below to find more information about the practice and data protection:
- Our Data Protection Videos
- Your Information
- Children and Young People
- What We Do with Your Information
- What Else Do We Use Your Information For?
- Sharing When Required by Law
- Information Rights
- Case Finding and Profiling
- Norfolk Sharing Partners
- Information Technology
- Keeping Your Information Safe
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- Our Use of Telephone Recording
- Our Use of Eclipse
- Norfolk Primary Care Networks
- Ludham and Stalham Green Surgeries Routine Sharing Partners
- Ludham & Stalham Green Surgeries Processors
Update regarding our INRstar Anticoagulation Management system